“Good happy hour!”

Three Margaritas
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good happy hour!”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

Great food! Perfect margarita. Nice staff. Happy hour deals were very good!

Colorado Springs, CO
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

This is our second visit to 3 Margaritas since the original owners have reclaimed the restaurant. We tried the Chicken Flautas as an appetizer which came in soft flour tortillas. They looked small but interesting. I was ready to give it a try until I bit into it and found a hard artifact in the middle. It was at least a 1.5 inch piece of sharp chicken bone which would surely have choked me if I would have swallowed it. We informed the server and she took it back to the kitchen. Later on in the meal the manager stopped by and we told him about the chicken bone. He said words like " you need to be able to trust your food"...but I didn't hear anything about sorry about that ..or I'll make sure that doesn't happen again. We continued on with our meal. Spouse had ordered the steak fajitas which were fine but nothing special. I had ordered the Carne Asada which has always been good for me. The steak comes out thinly sliced with a nice char and good beefy flavor. So I gave part of my dish to my spouse. Since this was our second visit and spouse's dish wasn't as flavorful as expected both times...I doubt we'll be returning for some time. I hope they get their act together because I think they have good potential to be a better restaurant than what we have seen so far.