“Addictive”

Dining options: Reservations
Nathrop, Colorado
“Addictive”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Love the buffet. Eat so much I make myself sick! It is not as spicey as my very favorite Indian restaurant in Oklahoma City, Ajantas. We eat at Mirch every time we go to the Springs.

Chennai (Madras), India
“Americanized India food”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Went for dinner with my american and Brazil friends, you have lot to chose from in the buffet,
But the these food dose not represent the Indian taste, it is more of americanized, the Indian breads(Naan etc) are the frozen one which they make.
Tandori and desert are must try if you go to this place and dot forget the Indian beer give it a try. Most of my american friends liked it but Brazil friends did not like it and for me it was ok.
Quality of food= good, taste on My scale= average and variety =good.
I heard they have another Indian restaurant in the locality will be trying out in my next trip.

• Visited September 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Always good buffet”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Probably still my favorite Indian restaurant in the Springs. Even though after my trip to India nothing quite measures up - but Mirch Masala is the closest!

• Visited September 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Not bad but just "ok"”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I probably shouldn't even rate Indian restaurants! I got so spoiled with amazing places for Indian food back in my home town that so far nothing has compared here in Colorado!

Having said the above, Mirch Masala was the most decent so far. I had the butter chicken and saag paneer. The saag paneer was awesome! The butter chicken was ok, the sauce was pretty runny and not as thick as I hoped for.

I would recommend them since it did give me a fix for Indian food.

• Visited April 2012
Fountain, Co
“6 Stars if I Could!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I've been going to Mirch Masala for years, and today I had the best Indian lunch buffet ever! Today being a Sunday, there was Lamb Rogan Josh on offer, as well as their delectable spinach (saag paneer), Chicken Tikka Masala, Tandoori Chicken, Curry Chicken, Zucchini Curry (which was a first for me, and absolutely mouthwatering), and their superb Navaratna Korma (vegetables in a korma sauce). They also had their usual rice and Dal Makhani (black kidney beans with tomato and onion) and other accompaniments. You're offered their naan bread which is great for scooping (or soaking) up the creamy and scrumptuous sauces. Their desserts were tasty and varied, and I lapped up their mango custard, kheer (rice pudding with almonds) and carrot dessert (gajar halva). Salads abound as do vegetarian dishes. Lunch buffet daily at $8.95 and Thursday night at $14.95. Full menu evenings. Visit their website for more information.

• Visited April 2012