“I give up with their service. Food's fine but their servers are another story.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #424 of 1,412 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Colorado Springs, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

The last 2 times I've been here I've had awful service. This last time I ordered a happy hour beer and pointed to the one I wanted and she brought me the wrong size. Fine I can ignore one mistake. My son wanted a kids meal so she decided to bring him a happy hour pizza instead of his calzone to "save us money". I didn't ask to save money. Then we ordered the little cookie a la mode. The cookie came on a plate and fell apart it was so dry and had 2 tsps of ice cream on top. It was like sawdust and I told our server and she just said oh I'm sorry. The last straw was when she lost my credit card! She couldn't find it for 10 minutes and kept laughing saying "That's so weird!" I was livid when I left. Never again old chicago!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Old Chicago, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
We're very sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience at our restaurant, and please know that we've passed along your feedback to our management team. If you're interested in speaking to someone about your visit, please email your contact information to ocsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and we'll have a manager follow up with you. We thank you kindly for your business and for your feedback.

California
“Great Selection of Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have gone to this restaurant two times while visiting my daughter and son-in-law. They love it because of the calzones which I really enjoyed too, but my favorite part is the selection of beer. I love to have choices and I love a good, rich beer. Here you get both. While the beer choices are good, it also has a very nice family atmosphere and offers many meal choices too.

• Visited June 2013
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

They have good sandwiches, pasta and pizza. It is nice that they have individual size pizzas which allows everyone to have whatever they want. All of their food seems to be good and the service is excellent.

Visited March 2013
Thomaston, Georgia
“Great food and 110 BEERS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

The pizza was amazing and the prices were great. Good size portions for the price. An 110 beers.....enough said. Oh.....get the cheese cake, you wont be sorry. And the staff was super friendly. Great family atmosphere.

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good pub fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Fun place with good pizza, good sandwiches and lots of beer choices. Our recent visit was disappointing as the waitress was very unfamiliar with the beer choices.

Visited February 2013