“Great food; an even better staff”

Mollica's Italian Market
Ranked #136 of 1,467 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2010

For lunch, the homemade Italian sausages and meatballs make those sandwiches standouts. Also, the Italian beef is superb.
For dinner you cannot go wrong with the lasagna; but every night there seems to be a "special" that was better than the previous night's offering.
AND, great Italian desserts!

1  Thank colorado71

Reviewed September 9, 2009

We do not live in Colorado Springs, but have enjoyed meals at Mollica's when we have visited there. We had occasion to feed a large group while in town and chose Mollica's based on our past experience. Everyone loved the lasagna and other dishes. Our thanks for being so well taken care of by the owner and staff. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 18, 2008

My wife and I stumbled across this market and deli while passing through Colorado Springs. It's only a mile or two from I-25. We lucked out! The food is excellent. My wife had their Italian salad and exclaimed over the dressing. It came in two sizes - stick with the smaller for lunch. I had a "personal" sausage pizza (normally, it is sausage and pepperoni, but they make an all sausage version for me). It was one of the best pizzas I've had, light, flavorful, and very good sausage. This will be a "must stop" for us in the future.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 12, 2007

Everything is very good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Colorado Springs
Reviewed June 1, 2006

Mollica's offers great authentic italian items. Highly recommended!

I grew up with a large Italian family and I feel comfortable serving Mollica's foods in my home. The homemade pastas are outstanding.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member