“Love this place”

Ranked #187 of 1,431 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

A great little Gem in Manitou ! Has been there for as long as I can remember. Inexpensive and have more than just hot dogs.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lisa S

Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local Review”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I am a local of the Springs and this is truly the best hotdog in Colorado. I grew up eating these hotdogs. Truly a great place to eat!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jitterbuginatree
Chandler
“Great find! ”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We put "restaurants" in the GPS when leaving Garden of the Gods and were excited to discover this Chicago style hotdog gem! Delicious! The girl working the register is a sweetheart! If we ever come back through Colorado Springs, we will eat here again!

1 Thank Bobbich
Saint Petersburg, FL
“Great hotdogs!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I were up for "Dogs". The Vienna Dogs served at Margo's were delicious. In fact we made complete pigs out of ourselves and had two each!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank bennett942
Minnesota
“All Aboard!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This place is a must whenever I visit the Springs. I have a friend who has lived here for many years and turned me on to this place. They never disappoint either as the dogs are very tasty. I have tried them at other locations but you can't beat Margo's! The place doesn't look like much, an older, small building with only some outdoor seating but that is part of the mystique. I generally get a combo with an extra dog. I also like the Rueben dog but you just can't go wrong with the original. Not cheap but very tasty.

• Visited September 2013