“Terrible service”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This place has been around forever and has a good reputation, so we tried it. The food - once we got it - was really good, but the service was terrible. First we were told (after a long wait, and repeated inquiries) that they were out of the soup we had ordered. This information came long after our entrees had been delivered. We asked to have it removed from our bill. After we had finished eating and were preparing to leave, they brought us the soup. No apologies. No explanation. All we could figure was that they didn't want to remove it from the bill. With so many other reliable Thai restaurants now in the Springs, I can't imagine why I would ever go back here. Maybe it was just a bad day for them, but nothing about this place made me want to try it again. Bad vibe.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Great menu, great service, amazing food!
Family friendly and easy to find. Order the sweet rice with mango. Worth it!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

You can usually always find a table at Bhan Thai on Academy. We usually have gone there when in the area and are looking for a change of pace food. The menu is way too long to keep my attention and is a bit overwhelming. But the variety is so huge, even the most picky eater may find something to like.

Since I don't like spicy stuff, I had them point out to me what my options were. The cleanliness of the tables was questionable, but your food was brought to the table which was nice.

The price is pretty affordable but the location could use better parking.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

i have always like their red curry, chicken, extra spicy. i also like their egg rolls; i could be wrong, but they appear home-made. they are better than coal mine dragon's egg rolls.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

but not a great atmosphere. Staff helpful. A great pace for carry out. Now carry Glacier ice cream. Very reasonable priced.

1  Thank Flo7110