“Always good food...”

Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
“Always good food...”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

but not a great atmosphere. Staff helpful. A great pace for carry out. Now carry Glacier ice cream. Very reasonable priced.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Flo7110

cos
“Food and Service Poor”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Visited when this first opened and the food was decent for the price. The visit today was a total disaster. Very crowded and the person taking order was not paying attention to take out food; hence my food was luke warm when received. Ordered the curry noodles mild and there was no curry flavor - just wok oil and salt. Taste was almost repulsive. Will not be going back.

• Visited October 2011
“Disappointing.”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Have had much better thai that what they are serving at Bhan Thai. We ordered three dished - a curry and two meat/vegetable dishes. None were very good or flavorful. The curry was watery, and the meat dishes were a bit gummy. Will not return.

• Visited June 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best thai in Colorado Springs”
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I love everything I've ever ordered at Bhan Thai, and I've been here dozens of times. Tropical fried rice and tom kha are standouts. Pad Thai is good. Great restaurant, great prices. Yummmm.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank ceej_11
colorado springs
“this is no THAI I am familiar with”
Reviewed November 22, 2010

ok so the tea is ok. and chopped peanuts. The matsaman was unrecognizable- it was yellow curry and tasted like yellow curry. The red and green were too spicy-I ordered mild to go for my kid and husband. TOO hot. No sticky rice. I make my own Thai curries, I was a chef, I have a few cookbooks and know the basics. I know what the curries should taste like. SO overall I am not impressed. We have a lot of Thai restaurants on Maui and I really miss them now, none in this town get it right. Thai Basil is ok but still not great.