“Well, it's casual, alright”
Review of Hatch Cover

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The Hatch Cover is certainly casual, a come as you are type of place, which I appreciate. They have a reasonable selection of beer on tap and the waitstaff is friendly.

The food is unfortunately not very good, and the decor...it looks like they haven't remodeled since I was in grade school, which is quite a long while.

I've honestly got to say there's no real reason to visit this place.

1  Thank COLadyRoadWarrior

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Looking for a fun bar w/ great food this is the place! They offer so many options, pool, food, outdoor patios, fun staff, you can even sing upstairs if thats what you love, there is different kinds of seating and something for everyone! Have a blast day or night!

1  Thank tessa681
Reviewed February 18, 2012

70's bar atmosphere. Fatty steak, greasy vegies, good caesar salad - too expensive for what it is. Loud music.

1  Thank Judi P
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I used to frequent "The Hatch" for years. Always loving the staff and cheap hot wings. But over time the carpet, furniture and allure has faded. The staff is always friendly and when you're a local they remember you. If you are in the area stop in for a cheap well or Coors light but otherwise cross the road and find the Cheyenne Mtn. Resort for better views and prices.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

A very dated stale feeling inside... no one has invested a dime in this place since the 70's. My 14 year-old son and I were not impressed, but hey, it fills a niche that I've seen back home in Montana - it just is not my niche. Walter's, another 50 yards west is at the opposite end of the spectrum and Carlos Miguel's is another good choice at this ecclectic location that features a Chinese place too. Thus, four venues at this location and I tried all; the other three are superior in every way in my opinion to this one, but then again, I'm in my 50's. If I were back in college, I'd say "The Hatch" is great! It should be said that the prices were reasonable, but the food not great.

1  Thank MontanaGuy27