“As good as their ads say they are!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #952 of 1,467 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We are no strangers to Red Lobster but have definitely found that some are better than others. Went to this one after a long day of activities with our kids and found the wait to be seated at 6:30 pm tolerable, the staff was awesome, the magaritas were yummy, and the food was great!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We enjoyed the staff's warm reception and service. They really helped us with our six year by accommodating his energy.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Brien's :30 Second review - Let me first say, I am a New England boy, I know seafood, and know the difference between good seafood and bad seafood. I ordered the Fisherman's Feast which included lobster tail, one cluster of snow crab legs, shrimp scampi, and fried shrimp. The Lobster was terribly overcooked and bland, snow crabs legs were frozen which lead them to being blandless and rubbery, scampi was too buttery even for scampi, and the fried shrimp was ok. Do yourself a favor, do not come here if you expect fresh and properly prepared seafood. Thumbs Down.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am just not a great fan of RL. The wait is a little long, the food is average, and the prices are high. I prefer smaller independent seafood restaurants to this chain.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Nothing unusual about the food, but the view is worth a visit. Staff is very empathetic when seating and serving my aging mom.