“My husband, the cook in the family (and a good one) chooses Red Lobster for his birthday dinner”
Review of Red Lobster - CLOSED

Red Lobster
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Red Lobster on Academy and Flintridge. No reservations. There were 9 of us who went on Christmas Eve. We were surprised we didn't have to wait very long to be seated (so soon there wasn't enough time to order from the bar). The wait staff was varied in their skills but who cares. They were working on Chirstmas Eve. Everyone was in a good mood and solictious. I ordered a mojito and should have known better outside of the Islands. Without a problem the drink was swapped out. The calamari appetizer was tender. Two of us split a sea food platter. Again without a problem. From the pizza to the pasta, to the grilled chicken to the seafood, Everything was delicious and piping hot. I especially appreciated the gratuity for our large party was added to the bill placed on top. Some restaurants present the final bill on top and I have over tipped more than once. I overtipped this time on purpose.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Endless shrimp is one of my favorite times of year plus no one can recreate their amazing cheddar biscuits. If you love seafood you'll love Red Lobster!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Really liked their fish specials - I am always happy with them! Always busy on the weekend, so we often sit at the bar. Love the bartenders and the wine choices.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The service was outstanding! And the food was also fantastic. I'd been to Red Lobster many times, but not for a long time, and not to this one. The food was GREAT! It was delicious, and we couldn't eat it all. It was reasonably priced too.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Food was horrible, tasteless frozen stuff. Service indifferent. Over-fried mystery "fish." High prices. No good seafood in Colorado Springs