“The best!”

Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 26th & 27th Streets
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Our family was visiting Colorado Springs over Labor Day. I researched restaurants and so glad that we decided on this restaurant. I would have to say that it was the favorite restaurant of our trip. First of all our server was amazing. All the menu items were explained, questions answered and recommendations given. My husband's lamb shank was excellent and my chicken dish with olives and tomatoes was amazing. The other dishes were great too, especially the flaming cheese. The sangrias were fantastic-both red and white. The server even brought over with ouzo shots at the end of the meal! I would recommend this wonderful restaurant to anyone wanting high quality Greek food.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Jake and Telly's in Old Colorado, Colorado Springs, proved to be the best experience I've ever had at a Greek restaurant. No there wasn't a lot of dancing and breaking of plates, that would have been fun, but the wait staff is very knowledgeable and accommodating. The family friendly atmosphere is casual and overlooks the charming shops that line the streets. The food was excellent everyone in my party completely enjoyed the delicious appetizers and their entrees. I had the lamb kebabs pictured below. Portions are generous I actually had enough left over for my lunch the next day. the next time I visit Colorado Springs I definitely want to go to Jake and Telly's again for dinner.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The place to sit is on the veranda. Inside it is just another restaurant, but the veranda makes any meal special. The dips with bread were nice, as was the octopus. The Gyros plate was disappointing - looked and tasted like a lamburger.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Due to the crowds elsewhere, we opted for Greek - it was a pleasant surprise! The food was excellent, generous portions. We would go back and would certainly recommend it to others.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I did one of those DNA tests and just like on the commercial, this full-blooded Italian turned out to be mostly Greek. So while on vacation my family and I came upon this cool-looking Greek restaurant and decided to give it a try. Well, we were so very pleased. One and all agreed that it was the best meals we have had out in quite some time. The ambiance of the place lead to a wonderful time, with patrons occasionally shouting, "oompa!" The decor was tasteful, with frescos of Greece throughout the restaurant. The menu had so many wonderful delicacies from the Mediterranean that it was difficult to choose. But every choice we made was a great one, and we would choose to go back in a heartbeat.