“The best restaurant in Old Colorado City!”

Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,437 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 26th & 27th Streets
Montclair, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best restaurant in Old Colorado City!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Based on a top recommendation from Don at Old Town GuestHouse, I went to Jake & Telly's for dinner and had one of the great meals and fun times I've had alone in quite awhile, possibly ever. The serving staff was extraordinary, a reflection of Jake's personality, passion and rapport with his staff. The Greek-style calamari to start was just like it's served in Greece and tasted amazing. The albacore tuna entree' sent chills through my taste buds, while filling me up. I was on a 24 high after my culinary experience there and can absolutely, wholeheartedly recommend this place if you do not eat another meal in Old Colorado City. Period.

Visited September 2013

Windsor, Canada
“So good we visited it twice”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a lovely place to eat. Everything is made very well, there's a great wine list and a wide choice of Greek speciaities on the menu. In addition, West Colorado Street has a lot of interesting shops and galleries. The avgolememo soup was flavoured with dill and that was a very good idea. The grape leaves were enormous. Unlike other places where the meat is incidental to the rice here the reverse was served. For a twist have the baklava with apricot, it isn't a lot of apricot but it was different and very good. In tourist season or on the weekends reservations are probably a good idea. Lastly, you won't hear the music from Zorba the Greek but you will current Greek pop.

Moore, Oklahoma
“Authentic Greek food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Sat on the patio with family for dinner. We were served pitas and olive oil to start. I ordered a Santorini splash martini made with ouzo. I had no idea ouzo tastes like licorice which i really dont care for. They were happy to bring me another drink and made sure I liked it. I had the lamb ribs with mashed potatoes. They were the lamb recommendation of the server. They were very tasty and there was more than enough for me. My husband had the bone in pork loin. Also tasty but a little over cooked. We were way too full for dessert but we got baklava cheesecake. It was a unique blend of the two desserts. The waitress said it was made in house. The patio seating was great for a Colorado evening. Overall good experience, entrees are mostly $15+.

Simi Valley
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food value atmosphere service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were recommended this place from some locals we meet on a hike in estes park as we were traveling to Co Springs. My husband and I travel a lot and are Armenian so we had our fair share of Greek. It was quite authentic, decorated tasteful with pictures of the family in Greece. There is outside seating which over looks colorado blvd which is where we sat. The wine list is good not extensive lots of Greek wines which is not my favorite however my excellent server had me try a few before a pour and made a excellent choice. We got a mixed mezzanine, pork sovlakia, large salad. They served bread and oil with balsamic. The cheese and olives were authentic and excellent. Meat cook to perfection and season just right. The service was outstanding everyone pitched in and was happy. In the end which was the end of the night we were there till closing traditional Greek style the waiter brought us on the house all the tables a round of ouzo we drank it together slammed the glass down. Fun fun

Fairfield, Ohio
“Delicious food, fun time.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We attended a special wine dinner at the restaurant while in town. The food was terrific. We enjoyed the atmosphere - everyone was so nice. We would definitely return!

• Visited August 2013