“Good Greek Food in a Cool Setting”

Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,420 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 26th & 27th Streets
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Good Greek Food in a Cool Setting”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I liked that we were able to sit and watch the outside traffic in Old Colorado City. The food is fun and we usually split a sampler platter. I feel like you can get the most out of all the fun foods to try.

Visited May 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Greek Food and Nice Selection of Wine in Old Colorado City”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I am quite a fan of quality, home-cooked Greek food and I was not disappointed when I visited Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine for a late lunch. I had the Souvlaki and my friend had a Gyro. Both were served with greek side salads and I also had some soup. You definitely get the feeling that you are at a Greek home and the mother or grandmother are cooking for you. I thought the food was very high quality and the smells coming out of the kitchen were fantastic. Very friendly staff and I was pleasantly surprised by their wine selection. A great place to come for either lunch or dinner. You will not leave here hungry and the prices were very reasonable.

• Visited February 2013
New Mexico
“OMG - The Greatest Find in Old Colorado City”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was the best meal on our whole vacation. The atmosphere upstairs is wonderful, and the food is to die for!!! We had the most delicious lemon chicken soup, a gyro sandwich, and a Greek salad - all were superb. The waitress was very friendly and helpful about the area. Don't forget to ask for some pita bread to go with your soup or salad - served with the oil/vinegar mix and just fantastic. We highly recommend eating here - open everyday.

• Visited April 2013
“Skip it... hair in food and gave us the wrong order.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Just moved to Colorado Springs and we were excited to finally try the local Greek restaurant as we have done since living in Europe. Total disappointment! Keep your money and appetite for somewhere else. We had our dog with us so we ordered to go. After getting home we found out half the order was wrong and the salad didn't have all ingredients as advertised on their menu. Of course the worst of it was the curly hair (pubic hair) in our hummis. Spent $27 on two menu items that were incorrect, incomplete, and disgusting. Never going back.

• Visited April 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“amazing lamb shanks”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I both had the lamb shank with orzo and it was so good we practically licked the bones clean. We were very happy with the kids' meals--not your usual chicken fingers or mac and cheese. Unfortunately our kids felt differently and didn't eat much. The staff were patient with our grumpy kids anyway, and they at least ate the delicious pita bread. If we ever go back to Colorado Springs I'm sure we'll go to this restaurant again.

• Visited March 2013