“Simply WOW!”
Review of Omelets Etc.

Omelets Etc.
Ranked #68 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Description: They serve breakfast items; they're open from 6am-4pm daily. The spelling is correct; I copied it exactly from their business card (and front sign)
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We just had breakfast at omelettes etc. It was a fantastic experience! Great food, fast friendly service, and reasonable prices. You should definitely check this one out.

I had the Mexican skillet, it was fantastic! Next time you are in Colorado Springs, definitely make this part of your trip.

1  Thank Kent A

Reviewed October 18, 2013

09/26/13
N 38 48.569 W 104 50.479

Nice small friendly little cafe. They have very good omelets at a good price. While looking for this place our GPS took us down a residual St. Now this was a very populated area and walking down the side walk was three deer’s. Don’t know if they were just visiting or actually lived there.

Cap & Virginia

2  Thank Emry L
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Outstanding breakfast!!! Quick, quiet, with a good menu!!
Outstanding for seniors and smaller eaters. Very reasonable!!
I would highly recommend senior Eggs Benedict. Quick with excellent service!

2  Thank spencerglofdog
Reviewed April 26, 2012

My wife and I were attending a conference in Colorado Springs during the summer of 2011 and we stayed near downtown in an old but extremely clean motel. On our trips to and from the room, we would drive in different directions to see what was around us and one of the more pleasant surprises was Omelets Etc.

We dropped in one morning sort of at the last moment and were seated quickly in the already crowed dining area. The server was pleasant, helpful, and kept the coffee cups filled throughout our stay.

My wife and I both had omelets and they were very large and very tasty. My only nit-pick with the food was that the ham they used in my omelet was very very salty. Besides that, we enjoyed the food and the 50s/90s retro vibe the restaurant has.

Good food, good service, okay value, and nice atmosphere. Nothing fancy, just good. We'll be back in Colorado Springs in a few weeks and will definitely drop by Omelets Etc. for breakfast again!

3  Thank sounddude
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Food served fast, but not fast food. It's a decent joint for breakfast, the food was fresh, the coffee hot. It's a diner and they do a nice job.

3  Thank fozzetti