“Not worth the price”

Peppertree Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Peppertree Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 8th Street
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Fairly expensive for the quality of the meals. The service was okay, but the meals were disappointing.

2  Thank Gretchen D
There are newer reviews for Peppertree Restaurant

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband turned 75 two days after Christmas. What to do? I decided to have a dinner party at the Peppertree restaurant in Colorado Springs. I had a talk with Niel at the restaurant. I wanted it to be a surprise. We had 12 for dinner. I had friends drive us saying they had a gift certificate for the restaurant. It was a wonderful surprise as my husband was totally shocked. The food and the service was topnotch. Their pepper steak which they are known for was melt in your mouth good. A wonderful time was had by all. Thank you Niel and The Peppertree.

As to atmosphere, I had forgotten how beautiful a view there is of the city.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Intimate setting, great views (if you call ahead and make reservations for a window seat,) outstanding service, and exceptional food! I always have the pepper steak; my wife the Steak Diane. I know the other entrees are great too but wny miss what you love! :o) Best Pepper Steak ever!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is my favorite steak house in the Denver/Colorado Springs area, by a mile. It doesn't have a traditional steak house atmosphere, though, so don't go expecting the old school steakhouse decor. This restaurant's atmosphere is romantic but laid back, and you could go wearing anything from nice jeans to a formal wear. The food is prepared table side, which is fun and different, but it isn't a spectical-you won't see any theatrics, just simple and delicious preparations. The steak is just so good...it's hard to remember anything else that we ate, but I'm sure it was all delicious. Go. You won't regret it.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Service was exceptional. Food delicious and plentiful.. I would go back the next time in Colorado Springs.