Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had dinner there last night, a very busy half price Monday. I left my credit card there and when I called 4 times, no one answered and the voicemail was full. Kiki
Called Tuesday afternoon and same thing! I canceled my card last night, but due to this, won't be back. This was my first visit.

Food was okay; nothing special.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (158)

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We have never had such awesome sushi! All the rolls were an absolute work of art! They were also the most delicious sushi we’ve ever had. Amazing meal. We went on a Monday so everything wad half price too - sweet!! We will go back again for sure.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

They have numerous vegan options on their menu - several appetizers, 1-2 entrees and 6 different rolls. The service as good and the food brought out promptly. The food was very good! We will be back in the future.

1  Thank Cory D
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely will never ever go back!!!!!

A group of 5 of us went twice today. The first time the service was okay. Our food didn't take long however we never got an appetizer

We went back later that day after time downtown and had the same server. Christine was terrible this time around!!! We waited over 20 minutes for our drinks. She didn't even check on us while waiting. We could see the drinks sitting on the bar !!! When asked about it she said she isn't well at the bar! No idea what that means.

Next when food came out 45 minutes later she forgot the sushi order and didn't even put it one person's order. When asked to just take it off, since it wasn't put in, she became extremely rude and literally walked away while we were talking to her.

After this she avoided out table so we had to ask another server to send a manager. 20 more minutes later the manager came over and was no help at all. She couldn't do anything and said she will talk to the server after they close. Then the manager brought the checks 8 minutes later and they weren't even right!!!

I asked for the owners information. She said she would get it. After another 5 minutes I had to go find the manager. She couldn't figure out the checks and suddenly the owner was there

The owner was so rude. After explaining everything to her she just asked why we were upset. After 10 minutes she offered 30%off. She took another 15 lminutes to bring the check.

After years of going here.... I will never go back here ever again!!!!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2019

I lunch at Fujiyama 2 or 3 times a month. It is popular and often crowded. The food is consistently good. My preference is the Bento Box.