“Ate Here Again”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We are back in the area ...remembered the good food here. We weren't disappointed. This time we got there after 6 ...free street parking if you can find it but the restaurant was packed. However the hostess said we could be seated immediately if we sat at the sushi bar. We did that and got to order just as quickly.

My last review was so long winded. So I'll make it shorter. We pretty much ordered the same things and still loved it. We had leftovers which we just warmed up in our hotel room microwave and just ate. It's so good.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We went there for lunch today. My co-worker had the chicken teriyaki bowl and I had the chicken teriyaki Bento box. She said hers was very good and I know my Bento box was both really tasty and had plenty of food--I took almost half of it home. The miso soup was so-so but the rest of it was delicious. Prices were quite reasonable as well.

Service was a bit on the slow side, especially since it wasn't really busy yet when we were there but not horribly so. Server was very nice and friendly.

I will definitely visit again!

1  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Fun spot for asian cuisine or sushi. We had several dishes along with a half dozen of their fun named rolls. Was there on a weekend night, so it was a bit livelier than usual -- they had a DJ playing music. Good menu/drink listing, and decent pricing!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Great atmosphere, awesome food, and a wonderful date night! My hubby and I went here on a Friday night and they have live jazz. Best sushi in the Springs!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent lunch specials and with great service. I have never been disappointed with either the food or the service. You can have a full lunch with a soup or salad for around $10.