“Great Staff and Even Better Steaks” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Judge Baldwin's Brewing Co

Judge Baldwin's Brewing Co
Ranked #88 of 1,403 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Judge Baldwin's was founded in 1993 as Colorado Springs 1st "microbrewery", producing beer with it's 5 barrel system for over 20 years. In the past couple of years Baldwin's has moved away from producing beer and gone exclusively to the taphouse concept. Bringing in different beer selections from all over the state of Colorado, there is always something on draft for anyone's appetite. We have also revamped our kitchen selection with a new menu made with locally sourced ingredients. Located conviently with in the Antler's Hilton Hotel, Judge Baldwin's also features complimentary garage parking for your trip downtown.
Denver, Colorado
“Great Staff and Even Better Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was in town the beginning of October on a business trip and after a long meeting downtown I ventured into Judge Baldwins for dinner. My server was sweet and the beer selection was great! However there was a bit of an issue with my steak, it had been overcooked. Surprisingly instead of the waitress explaining the situation Chef Tuaolo came out to apologize, assured me that it was being corrected, and offered me free dessert for the wait. Being an avid steak lover I greatly appreciated that the staff took the time to correct the steak before it reached my table instead of serving it to me expecting me to eat an overdone meal. I obviously accepted and had the fresh baked cookie. Between the mouth watering dessert and the unexpected sincere apology I almost completely forgot about the issue. I can only imagine how friendly and courteous the rest of the staff is and next time I'm in town I will definitely stay at this beautiful downtown hotel!!!!

Fort Benning, Georgia
“Great Brew Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a great brew pub, but don't overlook Phantom Canyon across the street, which is even better.

Visited November 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“The most lovely server”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I came in with a few ladies the other week after a long day of work. Our server Arial was absolutely lovely! She was very attentive to our wants and needs and went out of her way to accommodate us! It was surprisingly busy for what I am used to on a Tuesday night at a restaurant and she appeared to be the only server on, and yet, never once did she drop the smile on her face. She just kept plugging away. We very much appreciated her service! Thank you Arial, we will definitely be back!

Shanghai
“Sam is the Man!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Chef Sam and our server ( I'm sorry I can't remember her name!) were the bright spots in a otherwise disappointing stay at The Antlers this past October. Thank you Sam for taking such good care of us and making us such a wonderful surprise anniversary dessert! You have tremendous skill in the food you create and we enjoyed our brief visit with you.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Terrific Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

A bright spot in a convention week was a nice lunch at this restaurant. We had a combination soup, salad and 1/2 sandwich. It was reasonably priced and very filling. There were only a few waitresses and they were very busy but ours kept us filled with drinks. Definitely go to this hotel restaurant.

• 3 of 5 bubbles