“Food is excellent, can't beat their chili sauce anywhere.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Western Omelette
Ranked #68 of 1,402 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Food is excellent, can't beat their chili sauce anywhere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

Breakfasts and lunches with amazingly good red, green or super hot chili. If you aren't sure which to have on your meal, ask for a taste of each first. Good service, very friendly staff.

• Visited September 2011

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“The Best Red & Green Chili in Town! We Love This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

We live on the North side of town so whenever we are anywhere near Western Omelette we try to swing by and eat there. It is a one of a kind place and the food can't be beat! They have the best bacon I think I have ever eaten! It is SO tasty!

The kids menu is nice. My son loves to get the cheese omelette and my daughter gets the pancakes with bacon. The food is consistently great! I am addicted to the chicken burrito. They put diced grilled chicken inside and not shredded chicken! I always get the chili 1/2 and 1/2....it's still VERY hot!! My husband has ordered several things from the menu, both on the breakfast and lunch menu and he's never been disappointed.

The service is great and the place has a family "feel" to it.

• Visited September 2011
Grayslake, Illinois
“Awesome breakfast enchiladas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

My husband remembered this place from 20 years ago. Loved the breakfast enchiladas with green chili(yes, the mild is a hot medium!),2 eggs and crispy hashbrowns. I'll be dreaming about this breakfast back in IL.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Colorado
“Good Food, Good Fast Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

We went to this locally owned restaurant after a hike up the mountain, so my wife and I had were very hungry. Even though it was doing a bustling business, our waitress kept my coffee full, and got our food out to us in under ten minutes. Other wait staff checked on us as well, but managed to be unobtrusive. The onion and cheese omelette I has was cooked perfectly, and so was the side of pancakes. This restaurant is a good informal place to stop in with the family, or when you are after some good food. The atmosphere is simple and patriotic. We will be going back with my two girls, frequently.

• Visited July 2011
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Awsome!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

All meals server all hours, but get there early as they close early. Can't remember exactly what time, but it is (best guess) 3:00 or 4:00.
Excellent atmosphere, very friendly staff, and patrons there are in such a laid back state of mind that there is much table to table interaction.
This is our second time in Colorado Springs and our 4th visit to Western Omelet.

• Visited July 2011