“Hi Vibe with great food and attentive staff”

Marigold Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #8 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Fine French Restaurant Inspired By Classic European Bistros Combined With A World Class Bakery in Colorado Springs!
Reviewed August 16, 2017

A higher end place to dine. Not your typical dining facility. You will feel spoiled with a high end menu and perfect service. The servers are very well trained and knowledgeable of the menu items. You will find items on the menu that are not common which separates this dining from others.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,386)

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

I'm alone working in Colorado Springs and found Merigold on TripAdvisor . Decided to try it. I went early at 5:20 PM. The restaurant filled up completely within the next 15 to 20 minutes. I had a delicious piece of wild salmon wrapped in bacon and stuffed with Brie and apples.
Sadly, I did not "have room" for dessert. I think that I shall return and next time have some of that delicious looking onion soup and something sinfully fattening for dessert!. Do go, this is a delightful
and pleasant place.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Over the years I have dined at Marigolds and the meals have been somewhat unimpressive but I can conclusively announce that the desserts are simply to die for--I am not a sweet tooth kind of person but trust me that Marigolds is the spot for outstandingly delicious baked goods!

Reviewed August 12, 2017

If you are seeking fare that is equivalent to a chain (e.g., Applebee's) and you are okay with mediocre service, Marigold Cafe & Bakery may be okay. However, do not recommend for celebrations. Today, we took a life-long friend and her mother to celebrate a birthday, and the waiter was cold/aloof. He took our order for dessert and the birthday honoree stated that she was "Thinking about Triple Chocolate...," and he turned around and walked walked away repeating, "Triple Chocolate.... Although the manager comped our desserts, one of the desserts was not delivered. To avoid making an awkward situation worse I didn't complain further. The manager never came by to confirm or ask about our satisfaction; however, the waiter came by and stated that he didn't know that we had a birthday. His excuse was inappropriate and missed the point.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Kids and adults all loved this restaurant. It really was the highlight of our trip as far as food goes!