“Very Good Dinner”

Marigold Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 1,453 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was my first time at this restaurant. My wife had the Veal Scaloppine and I had the salmon special. Both were very fresh and good. The service was attentive and professional. Desserts were great. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Marigold Cafe & Bakery

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have been to Marigolds many times over the years but was there again last night. For a Friday night it was kind of quite and by that I mean or 7:00pm reservations were ready @ 7:00pm not at 7:20, 7:30 or 7:45..... So that was a pleasant change. The service was friendly, attentive and quite good. - was this related to the smaller crowd or is this an improvement? We shall see next time. Now for the food. As usual the food is consistent, freshly prepared, nice sauces, tasty, and quit frankly GOOD. (as usual), Again, the food is always good... It is usually the noise, overbooking, slow service I have issues with. So for a nice meal at a good price go to Marigolds

1  Thank Fred B
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Went to a meeting in the evening . The food was very good, the service as always, mediocre. Had to ask twice and wait 10 minutes to get a soda. Everyone at our table was served except one who had to sit and watch the others eat for over 5 minutes. Wait staff does not appear to know that ladies should be served first. This is a good restaurant and the food is usually very good but I have never been impressed with the service. The wait staff appeared to be stretched thin so I don't blame them but when you know you will have a big party there should be additional staff.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We traveling back from Denver on our way to NM and decided to try this out based on the reviews. The food was amazing, we tried a pizza. The crust on the pizza was the best I have ever had. The bakery is also amazing. Thankfully we go there early around 11:00, right before the placed filled up with locals for lunch. This definitely worth the stop. Service was also great.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

First time visiting colorado springs and actually looked to tripadvisor for reviews. Hands down one of the best meals I've had. Our waitress Melissa was great and really made our dinner a pleasant experience! Food, atmosphere and service were Outstanding!