“Don't miss it.”

Marigold Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 1,447 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Don't miss it.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

While visiting Colorado Springs I had the pleasure of dining here. Nothing about this establishent disappointed me. From the moment we walked in we were promptly seated, but given our choice of a few tables. Our server was equally attentive withour being intrusive. The ambience is cheery and lively while not being overly raucous. And then there is the food. We split a Rouquefort salad, each had the Mushroom soup and had the Alaskan Char and the Pork Tenderloin. Then split a Lime Tart. All of it was over the top delicious, although we had to take a good part of our entree's home. The variety of the menu is suerb and surely has something to appeal to all tastes. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Denver, Colorado
“After a long hike in the Gardens of the Gods, this IS, the place to go!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

For my birthday in March, my brother in law brought us a whole chocolate moose cake from Marigold's ...it was the B E ST chocolate moose cake I have EVER tasted. Today, my sis and I hiked around The Gardens of the Gods, which was wonderful! It's only about 5 minuted from Marigold's. The hostess and Joe, our server has fantastic attitudes, fast, friendly, accomodating and very welcoming. Our lunch was fresh, crisp, and perfectly cooked. We had a couple burgers and they were great. Most importantly, we took home 4 pieces of that deliciously, rich, fresh, yummy chocolate cake. Don't ya think, one deserves some cake, after hiking on a beautiful day in the Gardens?

Woodland Park
“Favorite”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I have been eating here for more than a dozen years and have never had a bad meal or service. Outstanding food, outstanding service and reasonable prices. Our favorite place in COS.

Colorado Springs
“My Mother's Favorite Place!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have eaten at Marigold about 25 times over the last ten yers and have always had a blast. My mother eats lunch there about once a week and dinner once a month....I am more likely to have some coffee and amazing pastries....BUT....you really can't lose. My last meal was a week ago for lunch and it was absolutely fabulous. Relaxing smooth, and delicious. Be sure to visit Marigold soon!

• Visited March 2013
Colorado
“Awesome hidden gem”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The food is fantastic. The service staff very good. The restaurant has a surprising ambiance for the location. Great for lunch or a romantic dinner. Enjoy!

Visited April 2013