“My favorite restaurant in the springs!”

Marigold Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #5 of 1,558 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Fine French Restaurant Inspired By Classic European Bistros Combined With A World Class Bakery in Colorado Springs!
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in the Colorado Springs area since 2010 and while I love the area, I have not been impressed with that many restaurants. maybe I'm biased because I have lived in top culinary cities like Los Angeles and Washington DC, however Marigolds is the main exception. I come here once a month and I am never disappointed! The price is fair for the quality of food you get ! The wine menu is extensive but at fair value and the desserts are to die for. I will continue returning every month if it stays just like this. The cowboy steak is a favorite repeat as is the Caprese salad and of course the chocolate mousse cake..... so good! Also the Doctor Loosen wine is a great choice! I love Marigolds!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,339)

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our absolute favorite lunch spot, with delicious and affordable specials that make you feel like you dined at a 5-star restaurant. The salmon salad is always made to perfection - delicious and never overcooked, the soups are wonderful, and the bread & butter itself is a wonderful treat. Can get crowded, but still not so noisy you can't hear at a business lunch or while catching up with a special friend. Servers are attentive and food comes out of the kitchen quickly. Treat yourself to a fabulous dessert occasionally!

4  Thank MtnTime
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have been to Marigold's several times for lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed. They have a varied menu at a great prices. The service is good and the desert wonderful - they have their own bakery. My last visit was wirh a party of 16, and eveyone was very satisified. I had clams and mussels linguini in a delicious white sauce. Their portions are such that sometimes you take some home.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We originally went to Marigold for dessert only, but soon realized we were also missing out on amazing meals! Dinner is well worth the money, and the wine selection is great. The service is fantastic even when the place is completely packed. Have never had anything less than a wonderful experience here.

1  Thank Mann33
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We found this spot after a summer baseball clinic for our youngest at the Air Force Academy based on Tripadvisor reviews. What a wonderful, delightful, unexpectedly delicious place for a late lunch. My youngest, who was starved when we walked in, still says it’s the best French onion soup he’s ever eaten. I’ve returned to the Marigold Café and Bakery three times since. All of my meals have been exquisitely prepared. From the bread basket with white and wheat French bread to the magnificent desserts, this is the spot for a lovely lunch or dinner. I only wished I lived closer.