“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #69 of 1,438 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Plattsburg, MO
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The pizza was some of the best ever eaten. The waitress messed up the order on one of the pizzas which we told her it was ok but she put in an order for the correct pizza which we had to take back to the hotel with us and the kids had it the next day for lunch. Our waitress was very attentive.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
rapid city, sd
“To Go Food Good”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Called in an order then walked over from my hotel to pick it up. Got a fried appetizer and a pizza. I was a little worried about the app as (we all know) fried food that is packaged can quickly become soggy. Not the case here, the pepper strips were crisp and awesome. The pizza was also very good! Staff had the order ready when I arrived and I got in and out of there with no problem. Thanks! Would recommend for any hotel traveler staying in that area. Also seemed to be busy with people having a lot of fun on their outdoor balcony!

• Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“great beer selection”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Upstairs is the bar but it is fine for kids you do not have to wait for a table upstairs. I came back the second night for a late dinner by myself after visiting my cousin. I had calzone which was good and my daughter had the spaghetti pie which was is better. Very unusual but great. Wife and daughter had chopped salads and were very happy. Son had a burger. Big beer selection and we actually got to watch the Cardinals play so it worked out great.

Visited August 2013
Allen, TX
“Fabulous waitstaff & delicious dinner”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had dinner at the Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom last week for the first time while staying at the Hampton Inn in the same parking lot. The waitress was top-notch. She brought my husband a complimentary flight of local beer tastings, and guided us through the menu without being pushy at all. The Chicago-style thick crust pizza was delicious!!

Visited August 2013
Naperville, Illinois
“Awesome pizza and pasta pie!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Delicious pizza and I know pizza because i am from Chicago! Extremely friendly staff! Really good cheesecake!

Visited July 2013