“Yummy pizza lunch with my team”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #75 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Went to lunch with my team and went with the pizza buffet which comes with a salad and cookie, for under 8 bucks. The food was as good as one would expect as was the service. We had a good lunch experience and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stay at the Staybridge across the street quite frequently, and when I do, Old Chicago is always on the menu for one of the nights. Fun environment, and friendly staff...Shawn is awesome, takes care of us every time. Better than your average pizza joint.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Smelled like a dirty kitchen when we walked in. I thought the smell would go away once we were at our table but it didn't. Walls were dirty with food and splashed on soda. Menus had dried on food. We didn't even wait to be served and left for another place to eat. If the dining area is dirty and smelly, the kitchen has to be much worse.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Pizza is not really the greatest. Would go back for the beer choices, but not the food. Another one of those places where you're known as "guys" to the servers.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The service was just OK, but we were in a large and confusing group so I cut them a lot of slack and rated it better than I might have otherwise. They do have over 100 beers and my favorite Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout, so that kept me happy!