“Good food, good prices”

Ranked #163 of 1,453 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Enjoyed our supper. Portions were very large, hot, good service! a good restaurant for all ages.
The hostess came around to check to see if everything was alright. Peanuts in a shell were fun

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love the food and atmosphere the wait staff is always around and easy to ask questions. The only problem I have found is that email coupons tend to be very misleading. Otherwise I love this place!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I took my husband here for his birthday dinner, and the food was fantastic, as well as our waiter, the only issue I had was with one of the other waitresses who was very unprofessional and kept flirting with my husband knowing I was his wife.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food was excellent.The service was not so great.The server was so at getting our food out.Took along time to get drinks.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice clean restaurant with a friendly staff. Had a small mishap when I got rice instead of fries. They did bring me fries as soon as I told them that I accidentally got rice.
Food was prepared in a timely manner and very tasty.
It was my sons birthday so they did come out and sang. Nice touch with the saddle and the cowboy hat. Never did experience this at the TX Roadhouse on Powers Blvd.