“Comfy Delicious and relaxing”

Mountain Shadows Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is the type of restaurant you can go to in your PJ's. Nobody will judge you. Most of the food is awesome and filling. I like the green chilli everything. This place has been around for decades. I use to go to it as a teen and the quality is still the same. The service is very relaxing , not slow , just not posh and super respectful . It is more like a diner. Parking is on the street unless you know the special local free parking spot.(sorry i'm not giving it away as i use it still when I visit) cost of items is reasonable as i had chicken fried steak and eggs/ hashbrowns and it was about $10

1  Thank DanW133

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The place is small and it gets very hot inside during the summer but the food is good. If you can get a seat outside, do it. Top five green chili in The Springs.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We enjoyed breakfast at Mountain Shadows recently and were very happy with our experience. We absolutely loved our server. I believe her name was Tara. She really made us feel right at home! My husband had the biscuits & gravy and I had the bacon, egg & cheese breakfast sandwich. My sandwich was great as were my hash browns. My husband loved the biscuits & gravy. Both of our kids had the Mickey Mouse pancake and were pleased! We look forward to many more visits to Mountain Shadows!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We waited an hour for our food, it never came and we saw out waitress once. We left without eating. I have no idea how they got such a high rating?????

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Our family enjoyed breakfast and lunch here during our stay in Co Springs. The staff is super friendly and the food is wonderful. You receive large portions for a very reasonable price. This was definitely the best value we had during our stay in CO. We will not regret visiting this restaurant.