“Great Service, Great Fresh Food”

Mountain Shadows Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 1,567 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 23, 2014

GREAT SERVICE!!! Despite being very busy, we were served very quickly by a wonderfully friendly staff -- and really delicious food. Clearly freshly cut potatoes in the Fries. Philly cheese steak was delicious with very lean meat and melted cheese. The onion rings were lovey with beer batter.

I could see deliciousness all around: Desserts were looking great. You can tell this is a favorite of many locals. We will come back again.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've always loved coming here because of the hospitality. The food is great. I especially enjoy the green chile. Also reasonably priced. All around good place to eat!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have come here multiple times for Brunch and it is always fantastic. Both times I have come for dinner, the lamb was outstanding. I would highly recommend for a nice meal in the SPrings. You also can't beat kids eating free!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We were a family of seven for lunch at noon. Although the restaurant is often crowded and does not take reservations, we were seated immediately. Our group ordered a variety of meals - burgers, ribs, salad, soup, wraps, only a side, and only dessert. We had two groupons, and when I asked if we could use both at the table, the owner agreed. Service was prompt, food was delicious, and everything was perfect! I think most people come for breakfast, and now dinner is being served on the weekends. I would love to come back and try those menus. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Wow, we stumbled onto this gem today for a late breakfast. The food was exceptional and very reasonable. One of the best breakfasts I have had in the US! We were served by a very pleasant and efficient woman who couldn't be nicer. I had an omelet covered with green chili sauce that was incredible. The hash browns were not greasy or overcooked but just the right amount of crispiness to make them delectable. I wish I lived closer, I would be there at least once a week, but you can believe I will make a point to go anytime I am anywhere nearby. YUM!!!!!

1  Thank docBoulder