“Delicious food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Houston, TX
“Delicious food”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Highly recommended. Flavorful food, particularly the huge (and very tasty) cinnamon rolls!

We stopped by this restaurant on a road trip through Colorado. The evening we stopped by was the first that they were serving dinner on Sundays, so we got some free treats--shrimp appetizer, carrot cake cupcakes for dessert. I had the buffalo burger and fries; wife had the turkey club. Overall well prepared and flavorful.

Relaxed atmosphere, great location. Made our first meal in Colorado Springs very enjoyable.

• Visited June 2012

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“a great little spot”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

funky little spot that serves a mean breakfast. huge huge pancakes!

Visited June 2012
California
“Best Sandwich I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This little place doesn't lok like much from the outside -- It's one of those places that is a business located in what used to be a small house. I ordered the "Mountain Mama" sandwich, which was roast beef, bacon, grilled onions, mushrooms and swiss cheese on a roll, and a side of fruit. I didn't even add the mayo that came on the side -- it was that good just as served. I was only planning on eating half of it and I was going to take the rest home, but that didn't happen! The others in my party ordered a cinnamon roll to split for dessert -- it had to be 6" across and 6" high, gooey with cinnamon and icing! I actually let them eat my share of the roll while I finished my delicious sandwich. Everyone had something different and it was all good. If I lived in the area I'd make it a new regular stop.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank July1955
Atlanta
“A great way to start a morning.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This restaurant in a trendy old part of Colorado Springs is perfect for a summer morning or all-day meal. Huge plates of food. Enormous cinnamon rolls. Great service. Unusual menu but with old standards. Food is excellent. Located in an old house with indoor or patio dining. Worth finding and driving to.

Visited June 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Stick to Breakfast”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I've been to this establishment for breakfast in the past and have been satisfied with the results. We decided to give it a try for lunch. The restaurant was on the warm side but bearable. I ordered a sandwich and was disappointed, unfortunately. It was tasty but meager in its serving size. The sandwich was pricey and consisted of one slice of beef, three onion slices (not whole, just part), and half a mushroom. For a second I thought I received the child's plate!

• Visited March 2012