“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went with my daughter and son-in-law for lunch on Saturday. The bartender was slammed with tables in his section. There was no way for that poor guy would be able to adequately wait on 15-20 tables AND handle the bar. Having said that, he did an awesome job keeping up with our table and checked back often for drinks, etc. The food was fabulous. We got the tavern style pepperoni, mushroom and garlic pizza. There were garlic chunks on the pizza, so if you don't care for garlic this probably isn't the selection for you. We also ordered the artichoke dip appetizer which was delicious. The only downside is that there wasn't enough of the toasted buttered bread that comes with it. It was sooooo good we wanted more slices of bread with it!!!!! i would go again!!!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I took my son, daughter in-law and family to the restaurant while in the springs. The service was substandard to say the least. We were never able to get lemon for our water nor condiments that were requested. My wife's margarita pizza did not resemble anything we have seen before. My spaghetti and meat balls were mediocre.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Old Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback about our restaurant. I will be sure to share your comments with our management team. If, by chance, you would like for someone to contact you to discuss your experience, please email us at gbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and someone will be in touch soon. Thank you kindly for your business!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

What more could you want? All of the Old Chicago Restaurants in our area had closed. So we are always excited to see one open. We were greeted promptly at the door and were seated quickly. They were not busy at the time, so that probably helped with ease of service. We ordered salads and shared a Chicago 7 Calzone.. just because they were so huge. Our server was very attentive and did her job well! When our food came, it was quite tasty.. especially the calzone. Served with the sauce on the side, it was great to dip the crust in. A little spicy, but not too bad.. For dessert, our server talked us into getting the cookie with ice cream.. I was expecting it to be thicker.. but it still delicious and a nice sweet treat before our trek down the highway. Just wish there were some open in the KC area!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

It was really crowded when we went for dinner due to the NBA finals game 7 being on. However, we were seated in a timely manner. The pizza we shared was delicious. The staff was friendly and as efficient as they could be with the crowd. The beer selection was good, and they were happy to let me sample until I found something I liked.
I recommend this for a fun evening out.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Food is fine here, nothing spectacular, nothing too bad. Calzones tend to be my food of choice when I go. Great beer selection that has just moved away from more world beers and toward more Colorado beers... good move!