“Best breakfast buffet ive ever had”
Review of Antlers Grille

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Antlers Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Antlers Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 1,485 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The buffet I had on Sunday at the Antlers Grill was by far the best breakfast buffet Ive ever eaten. If you visit or live in the area do your palate a favor and try it, you wont be disappointed. The food on the buffet line was fresh and delicious. When an item became low it was refilled or replaced before I even had to ask. Included with the buffet is even a staffed omelet station and Belgian waffles. My advice is to try a little bit of everything, if you do you will leave feeling stuffed and satisfied!

2  Thank Lasko189

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Over the past year or so, I have been coming to this Hilton on business and have always had breakfast in the grille with my hilton honors card. For the past year, I've seen the same ole same ole but this last visit there were some minor changes that have made a huge difference. While mostly the food has remained the same, the restaurant has had minor touch ups. First of all, there used to be an ugly planter by the back where the server's station was and now it is gone and a privacy wall put up and it looks so much cleaner and attractive back there (literally, that planter was the biggest eye sore in the whole restaurant.) They also started rolling silverware instead of just leaving them on the table which I like better (sometimes picking up a dirty utensil wasn't the most pleasant experience). Also too, the place seemed cleaner. There are a couple new faces to the group too which was surprising to see. My regular waitress, Kelia, is still there I was Happy to see. She always remembers me when I come and asks how I've been since my last visit and it's always a joy to see her first thing in the morning with my coffee. I'll be coming back here probably for the next couple years at least. I'm glad to see the restaurant moving forward in progress and for always putting out a wonderful breakfast.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

First off, have to say that I am not usually a breakfast person but my boyfriend wanted to go to a late morning breakfast, so we came here. I have to say, it is a great deal. For $30 we stuffed ourselves with coffee, juice, omlettes, yogurt, fruit, waffles, bacon, etc. Our server, Kelia, was accommodating, knowledgeable and made sure we were well taken care of. Great place for breakfast and service.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the hotel while visiting our daughter. Over the past 4 years we have stayed here from time to time but this last visit was by far the best! While I agree that the hotel rooms need an update I was quite delighted by the restaurant choices here. Every morning our breakfast was refreshing. The service was great down to the sweet young lady that made my omlet. What really surprised me is that the same chef that we spoke to during dinner was at breakfast greeting us as we walked in. I believe her name was Sadie. She even stopped by our table during our meal to make sure we didn't need anything else, which shows that she must really care about this hotel and it's guests!!!! Can't wait to come back in March for my daughters birthday!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We spent several days at the Antler Hotel and it was so nice to be able to go down for a late breakfast. Unlike other hotels who stop breakfast at 10am or earlier during the week, the Antler stays open till 11am. They have made to order omelettes, a wide selection of fruit, cereal, breads, pastries, sausage, bacon, potatoes and scrambled eggs. One day, they had sticky buns which were just the right size and yummy!! Damon was especially helpful in finding me the kind of tea I preferred and seemed to be genuinely concerned that everything was just right. The rest of the staff was also very nice. I would strongly recommend breakfast here, even if you are not staying at the Antler Hotel.