“Average burgers”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Average burgers and average service. There are MANY better places to get a burger in town, though the seasoning salt for the fries makes for probably the only reason to go here.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these burgers. There are many different varieties and you can get them custom made pretty much any way you would want. Also, you get endless fries, which are very tasty. For some reason I was under the assumption that Red Robin's were more of a fast food type place but they are not. The atmosphere was very comfortable and I can't til my next chance to visit one again. Don't forget I mentioned the "endless fries"!!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I'm a sucker for their endless (steak) fries-especially with a little of their seasoning salt!-and there are so many great burgers! Plus they have a pretty good selection of "adult beverages." We never once had a bad or slow waiter here either-they're the best-even when the place it packed. There are lots of burger joints springing up around town but this chain is an old reliable and hard to beat.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My family of 5 had dinner at the Red Robin in the Springs off of Powers RD. We went on Saturday night, and we were seated within 30 minutes without a reservation - which is pretty amazing lately. The entire staff was professional, efficient, and SUPER Friendly - but not in a way that's over the top.
My son is 6 and he ordered the Mac n cheese - and they give you a bottomless bowl - so he had 3 bowls, and the kids' meal price - they score points with me for that alone. My 10 yr old ordered the kids pizza - it was exactly how she wanted it and the portion was great. Besides they have unlimited fries if she was still hungry. It was my 13 year old's birthday and yes - we did the bit with them singing to embarrass her a a bit. ;-) They did bring her out a dessert for free - and extra spoons / little dishes to share. The ice cream was a large serving - about 4 scoops - topped with whip cream and hot fudge. She was thrilled.
The entire time we were there our waitress had her eye on our table - we were never out of fries, drinks, napkins - anything we could possibly need. The nice thing was though - that throughout the entire restaurant all of the employees were working hard and fast - but they were ALL SMILING!! It's so nice to go to a place and see a staff that enjoy their job - and they worked well as a team. The manger was out with them - helping clear tables, talking to guests, checking with the cooks- it was a well run restaurant.
The food was great like I said before and our family of 5 walked out the door for $50, this includes 5 meals, 1 appetizer, unlimited fries, mac n cheese and of course drinks, + 1 dessert - our actual tab was only $38, the rest was the tip - and we will definitely be going back!!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had some friends introduce us to Red Robin this past month. I tasted a flavor I'd never tasted before and it is a pickle sauce I guess you would call it. A tomato based sauce with pickles in it was what I was told. But, did it make a great tasting difference.
My wife and I went back to another location and enjoyed our 2nd trip as much as the first.

Good food, good service and good decent price.