“Good Burger, Good Atmosphere and an "Adult" Area”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #231 of 1,473 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Firstly, one of the best things about this restaurant is that it has an adults only area. Not for stripping, but for eating. This is an excellent idea but our party was a little to large to sit in this area.

The party ordered a variety of salads, wraps and burgers - mine was ordered Medium Rare, but did come Medium - this didn't affect my overall enjoyment of the lunch. The egg on my burger was well cooked - it was like having breakfast and lunch all rolled into one.

For those with a larger appetite - the fries are unlimited. I didn't require this service but others enjoyed it.

The service was quick and pleasant - and the coffee easily matched up with chain coffees near by.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is a frequent stop of ours for dinner. We love the burgers. There are only a few places in Colorado Springs you can get a better burger than this. We have a Red Royalty card so our visits can add up to bonuses for us in meals.

Our last visit we used the free birthday burger. When ordering we requested they not add any dairy or tomato due to allergies to my burger. When the burger arrived it had mayo on it. The person who delivered the food was not our server, so she was shocked they had added mayo and took the burger back. The server came over and told me she didn't think mayo had dairy in it. Really? Argue with the customer over an allergy? She then told me I shouldn't have the bun either then if that's the case, as it would also have dairy in it. I informed her that the bun was cooked and would not be an issue. The new burger was delivered by the manager, who informed me he didn't think I could have the onion straws, as they were dipped in buttermilk before coating. I explained to him that if they were cooked it was fine. He seemed to have doubt about this, but left the burger with us. It was excellent, as usual.

Red Robin has bottomless streak fries, so it's kind of handy for those that feel they need more with their meal.

My husband had the French Dip and said it was also excellent.

We sat in the bar area this time and it was a little warmer than some of the other places we have previously sat. In the wintertime this was nice. Sitting near the windows is a bit colder, we saw a couple who was obviously cold near the window.

The bartender on this night seemed to be a little out of line in his conversations around the other patrons with someone at the bar he obviously knew. Considering that standard restaurant seating is right next to the bar they should probably be more aware of this and curb the swearing and inappropriate conversations. If you are sitting in the main restaurant area this would not be an issue.

We have had a few problems ordering food at this restaurant and having them get it correct in an acceptable timeframe, but overall we usually do not have problems here. The server we had this last visit was someone we had not had serve us before. She was busy and seemed to find it a hassle to take time to deal with the food issues at our table. Most of the servers we have had at this location are friendly and usually very, very busy. This restaurant is always busy, which means the restaurant should be around for a very long time.

Try the flavored lemonades and teas. They are amazing, and often include strawberries in them, which my family loves.

If you have food allergies or other problems just be very aware and hold them accountable for getting it right. If you don't have food problems, then this is a great place to bring the family for an easy meal, and they even have a small arcade area to entertain the kiddos (or husbands).

We highly recommend this restaurant for a sit-down family meal with plenty of choices for everyone.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I always make sure I visit Red Robin when I am in the States. I love their mushroom burger - never fails to please. Thanks, Red Robin!

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I went with a group of 8 people last night & we almost all ordered burgers. Of those burgers most were not cooked correctly. I ordered a medium well done burger & received med rare. So did my friend who ordered well done & got med rare. Another friend ordered rare & got med well. These were all different types of burgers so mixing them up wasn't the issue. Improper cooking was. The steak fries are not exciting either and onion rings positively dreadful.

No reason for a repeat performance here when much better food & atmosphere can be had elsewhere.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The staff was friendly. My husband had the Octoberfest burger and it was excellent! I got cluck and fries which is always great any any Red Robin I eat at. You get as many fries you want to eat. The seasoning salt they have is great on the fries. My husband got a chocolate milkshake which was yummy. The only thing we were dissapointed with was the mud pie. It tasted old or had freezer burn. Bummer. Other than that the resturant is great. Red Robin can be noisy at times, but what restaurant is not noisy these days.