“Good price, nice family atmosphere, OK food”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #292 of 1,411 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stamford, United Kingdom
“Good price, nice family atmosphere, OK food”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Better for lunch than dinner. The menu is extensive and it was great to see Gluten Free rolls available with the burgers. The service was OK and the food tasty but not outstanding.

Visited August 2012

Monument, Colorado, United States
“Good family feeding place”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

It's a little pricey, but the food is great. The burgers are always good, but the french fries are great, and the onion rings are amazing.

Visited June 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“good burgers, onion rings, salads. soups.”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

the burgers are very good cooked the way you ask, onion are excellent, salad excellent. soups the same excellent, everything is worth the money

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank sentura
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“So-So”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Went to Red Robin on powers tonight and have mixed feelings. I ordered the bacon cheese burger and there was nothing special about it. My mom ordered the tortilla soup and a salad and I tasted the tortilla soup and even though it wasn't as hot as I like it, it was very good. One of the best tortilla soup I've tasted. My girlfriends daughter ordered the mac n cheese and rib-lets. I didn't taste the mac n cheese but I did taste the rib-lets and they were not the best tasting at all. I didn't get to taste what my girlfriend ate. Some chicken wrap. Must have been good because she ate it pretty fast. My Arnold Palmer was good, and as you know I am big on not letting my glass go empty and I didn't have to ask for refills. I like that. Service was good, atmosphere loud, but good. Lighting a little bad, hard to read menu. Over all the place was ok. I would go back but prob not brag about it.

• Visited July 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Yum!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

When I found out there was a red robin, my decision was made. The food was great and the service was too. Worth every penny of the $10 burger!

Visited June 2012