“EXCELLENT PLACE!!!!!!!”

Ai Sushi & Grill
Ranked #115 of 1,447 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ai, the Japanese word for love, serves a full range of Japanese treats in a comfortable and airy warehouse setting. In addition to sushi, Ai offers tempura, teriyaki, rice bowls and noodle soups. for a little excitement, take a seat at one of the Hibachi tables where chef cooks in front of you with a fiery show.
“EXCELLENT PLACE!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We go here all the time and I just wanted to write a good review because their food is delicious!!!!!!!! We always get great service and always have a good time!!!!

• Visited November 2012

“Amazing”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

This place has incredible sushi and service! I highly recommend if you love sushi, and it is a local favorite :)

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sushi ! as good as LA and SanFrancisco”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I love love sushi and I'm pretty picky about quality. I look for unique combinations . Try the 007 roll its definitely a winner, even for those who don't like sushi. The fish is fresh and tastes amazing even in the simplest combinations. This is a must stop if you're here. Atmosphere is really nice and suits well for large groups and intimate setting. It is a little pricey but with sushi you get what u pay for. give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank emnity
“Really Fresh Sushi”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Best sushi in the entire area and the hibachi is also delicious and enjoyable. Great staff as well. Make sure to visit the Centennial location-different owners, different restaurants, not a chain. The one on Powers is not the same restaurant. We had a friend recommend this restaurant as they get fresh seafood flown in throughout the week. So glad we tried it and we have been going back frequently. Love that sushi.

• Visited September 2012
“Great takeout”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have only had takeout from this restaurant so I cannot rate the service etc. The take out I had was GREAT! The sashimi was fresh and served in very generous portion sizes compared to other sushi places I have eaten (all over the US). Other posters have mentioned there are two locations...we had take out from the AI on Centennial. We are new to the area and I don't think I will be trying out any other sushi restaurants soon since this experience was pretty much perfect.

• Visited August 2012