“Go for the Filet”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
cos
“Go for the Filet”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I've eaten at many steakhouses in COS and I have to say the best filet (for the price) in town is at Carrabba's. Excellent size, extremely tender and a medium rare is truly a medium rare. If you like Sangria, I highly recommend going during happy hour since the Sangria is included in happy hour prices. In addition to excellent food, the atmosphere is very comfortable and the service is friendly and very accommodating - I have gone with small children on many occassions and the staff is very good with the kids. I suggest calling ahead on weekend nights since it can be very busy. My family and I visit this location at least once and month and it is always a pleasure.

• Visited February 2013

“Not worth it!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here in the past and enjoyed it. We had family in town and decided to dine out here. The service was horrible, our waiter didn't clear the plates after each serving until dessert. I ordered shrimp for an appetizer and also for the main dish. I think they were canned shrimp. They were rubbery and the texture was OFF. For the prices they charge it should have been much better. I feel the staff was untrained and lacked experience. We won't be going back.

US
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We like Carrabba's; we've been to them in Virginia, Tennessee, Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Hillary at the Colorado Springs location was excellent. Cheery, helpful, she refilled our water when we needed it and boxed up my leftovers for me. The food was delicious as always. On our two and a half day trip to the area, we had carside the first night and dined in the second. The leftovers from the second night made a great lunch at the airport the next day.

• Visited January 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Classic Choices”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Carabba's brings out some past favorites from time to time. They did that during the holidays. I was pleased to try the Sirloin and ravioli Bryan.. Both were delicious. The desserts were too good to pass up as well: Rosa's cake. It was delicate and delicious...hard to resist with its strawberries and whipped cream. I am looking forward to trying the new comfort dishes for this winter ( braised short ribs). This is one restaurant I look forward to enjoying again soon..

Visited January 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Consistently enjoyable!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It is always a pleasure to go to Carrabba's on Geyser whether it for a glass of wine and a pizza or for their gourmet wine tasting dinner. I appreciate the the consistency and the quality,. I do not generally go to Italian restaurants in the US because the level of refinement is usually lacking. This is not the case with Carrabba's. I have been a patron for over 30 years.and look forward to me next visit. The Chickien Rosa Maria is a favorite. Buon appetito!

Visited November 2012