“Fuggedaboutit”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 27, 2012

OMG I could have gone to the store & made it myself in the time it took me to get the (underdone crust, crisped like potato chips pepperoni) pizza delivered. And the extra cheese I asked for on my salad? (I asked & paid for extra since last time I didn't like the meagre amount. There was like 1 oz) Not there. I started calling about my order an hour after I placed it, and the hastily-redone (wrong size originally, so they rushed a re-do) one was not the same caliber as previously ordered ones. After 1 1/2 hours and 5 phone calls, you think they would comp it, or at least discount it, to make up? Oh no. Well, they lost my (2-3 times a week when in town till now) business. Beware.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I do love how you can get some wacky flavors ... nice work on that, folks! I usually want something more mainstream, though, and can get great pizza for a lot less.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

The pizza was very delicious. It wasn't greasy or "heavy" The crust was medium and crisp. It was very fresh tasting and I could tell they used quality ingredients. On Tuesdays, they offer kids to make their own personal pepperoni or cheese pizza for only $1. My daughter had a good time spreading the sauce on the dough and then topping it with cheese and pepperoni. She then gave it back to them so they could bake it in the oven. Our overall experience there was awesome. Great food, great service, great atmosphere.

1  Thank amteetees