“Affordable yumminess with a fun atmosphere”
Review of Fargo's Pizza CO

Fargo's Pizza CO
Ranked #114 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This pizza was inexpensive and delicious! Fun, old-west themed restaurant with a nice arcade area for playing while you wait for your pizza. Everyone loved their food, but I especially recommend the veggies - they tasted fresh, not frozen. We didn't visit this restaurant until the last day of our stay or we would have returned for multiple visits.

1  Thank drams5

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just pulled out my receipt and noticed I got charged $28.15 for a $18.15 pizza. Wish I would have caught this when I was paying. CHECK YOUR RECEIPT WHEN YOU ARE PAYING OR YOU MAY GET BURNED LIKE I DID!

The building itself is rather fun. It is worth walking in and having an ice cream sundae just for the opportunity to look around.

Forget the pizza. Terrible frozen crust. The cheese was not melted. The pepperoni looks pretty on the pizza but has absolutely no taste.

The salad bar was good, but nothing special.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I'm guessing that this place is supposed to look like a riverboat/gambling casino. I find it fussy, cluttered, and just plain strange. It seems they keep the people who take your order and those who pour sodas behind a teller's cage.

I've only had pizza here - which, since it is in the name, you'd think would be good. It wasn't quite average.

Lots of better choices.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Atmosphere, great pizza and fun for the whole family. Expect an experience! Bring money for the player piano and be sure to take the kids up to the top level to look down through the windows into the kitchen to watch them cooking away.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We maybe go once a year. Its a fun place with Ok Pizza but not much else. The staff is always friendly. and the theme is fun. But thats it. Salad Bar is lacking....