“Excellent Pizza”
Review of Bambino's Pizzeria & Sports - CLOSED

Bambino's Pizzeria & Sports
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Pizza was fantastic, Atmosphere is lovely, My one complaint is that the service was terrible. They have a lunch buffet, I would like to mention a specialty pizza they have available time to time its standard crust with sauce on top of the sauce they put Jalapeno cream cheese, cheese, pepperoni, and pineapple. It was by far the best piece of pizza I have ever had in my life.

1  Thank Matthew B

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Love this place! Had a friend introduce me to it, and I introduce many to it! Love the view of Pikes Peak from the window, the buffet is amazing-I've never had to wait for a table, ever. My favorite is the Stromboli (don't miss it!) and the dessert pizza. The clam sauce is good, the soups are very flavorful. The service is good. You might have to wait just a bit for a refill or plate, but not long, because everyone keeps an eye out. Any of the wait staff will help you. A note for those who use wheelchairs or can't do stairs-the elevator is at the opposite entrance of the restaurant. The restaurant is above the Sub shop, so if you need the elevator, go in on the south west entrance. I crave this buffet whenever I go to Springs, and have had friends say, "Hey! When are we going back to Bambino's?" I've ordered off the menu, as well, and haven't had any item I did not like. I have not tried any of the alcohol, so I can't comment on mixed drinks. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I love the food at this place. I usually dine with my friend, sister or godmother here. At least once a month I come here with someone. The last couple of times,their service wasn't up to par. The food is great as usual but we were kind of left on our own once we got the food. That's fine but when we ordered something we expected it. Two visits, now, we have ordered additional bread with our lunch entrees but it never came. The manager came around to ask how everything was. We told her we'd still like the bread. We heard her relay it to our waiter, and still never got it. When he came at the end we told him we never got it and he brought our bill. Wow, thanks. I guess we'll have to ask for a different section next time. It wouldn't be a big deal, but it's happened twice now, and we have no problem paying for extra bread. And no, it wasn't on the bill.

1  Thank labrujaone
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Went to eat some Italian tonight and Bambino's is one my favorite lunch time eateries for its scrumptious buffet so I thought I would try there evening fare. Had the meat lasagna and was not disappointed. Very large portion and very tasty...

1  Thank Duane_the_Pain
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have been frequenting this establishment for many years. The buffet is great and reasonably priced. Looks are deceiving from the outside. Take the leap - climb the steps and enjoy this family-owned business.