“A GREAT ITALIAN BUFFET”
Review of Bambino's Pizzeria & Sports - CLOSED

Bambino's Pizzeria & Sports
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We really enjoy buffets, and this is one of the best in Colorado Springs. The soups are excellent, the salad bar fresh and interesting. There are some pastas to try, but mainly truly great pizza of all kinds. Even dessert pizzas! The service is wonderful. Bambinos is locally-owned, and a pleasure to go to.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Colorado Springs for Italian. They don't have a huge variety but they have a few dishes that I just love. Focaccia bread is great and even though they don't have a great selection of Chianti, what they do have is good enough to satisfy. They are not a very expensive place to eat, very value driven, not a high end Italian restaurant, but very cozy place for a nice inexpensive family Italian meal.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

When you look at this restaurant from the outside, chances are you're not going in. Thatnwas my thought when we went to a wedding rehearsal dinner.
I was very surprised to find the food really tasty and full of flavor. I'm from the Northeast and we have the best Italian food, but this was pretty good for this area.
I would recommend this place.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were served quickly and the food was good! Excellent portions and great value!
The buffet is kept tidy and fresh. I loved the pizza off the menu. Haven't tried the buffet myself and it was popular. The soup is really good, esp. on a rainy day like today. You have a great view of the front range from the window tables. I enjoyed the pizza so much I went back the same week and brought a friend who said she'll bring her family.
They've been in business 35 years and I've seen many restaurants in town come and go. So it's time for you to go!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We go for lunch during the work week. We don't get the buffet usually, but if you do, it's very good. The salad bar is small, but they pack a lot in. Get there at eleven and you'll be out by 11:45. very efficient and friendly staff.