“Love the paninos”

Panino's Restaurant
Ranked #184 of 1,412 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: There is only one place where you can find the World Famous Panino sandwich, fresh pasta, and oven baked pizza all in one place....Panino's Downtown. Family and locally owned for more than 30 years, our very own gourmet creation, the Panino sandwich, made with the finest garden vegetables, top quality meats and cheeses, has been a long-time favorite of Colorado Springs residents. You can choose from one of our many specialty Paninos or simply create your own from our list of mouthwatering ingredients. Our menu includes a variety of our one-of-a-kind pizza, pasta dishes, and more!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the paninos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

My favorite is the
Rueben panino. I always take half home to eat later because of the large portions. the service is very good.

Visited February 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wow Recent update of decor now matches the amazing Paninos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

This has always been one of the places that I love to go to and every time I come back to the Springs it's a must visit. The Panino's are made just the way you like them, the service I had this last time was OUTSTANDING!

• Visited May 2013
austin, tx
“great prime rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was another restaurant recommended by the local when we were in COS airport. Bet prime rib I ever had!

Visited April 2013
Colorado
“Nice for a different kind of sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have been here twice since they reopened after remodeling a few weeks ago. I had been LONG ago when they used to have a location in Rockrimmon, but I had kind of forgotten about it.

I got the Spicy Cabbage Panino both times, as I like it and there is nothing that compares to it anywhere. Its not very spicy though, but still very good. My husband (the vegetarian) got the Veggie Panino and said it was great. There are so many unusual choices of Paninos, there has to be one for everyone. They are served with a tiny bag of chips or tiny serving of potato salad (or tiny something else I cannot remember).

I have never tried the pasta or pizza there.

The restaurant is nice and clean and new inside as they just remodeled.

• Visited March 2013
“old neighborhood italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

It's just like when I was a kid. I really like it. Not gourmet . Home cafe Italian, if that is possible. great panini's . Great little casseroles.

Visited August 2012