“My Favorite Restaurant in CO Springs”

Phantom Canyon Brewing Co
Ranked #10 of 1,411 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cascade Avenue
Transit: Closest bus stop is the terminal, located on Nevada Ave. and Kiowa St.
Fort Benning, Georgia
“My Favorite Restaurant in CO Springs”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I travel to CO Springs about once every 3 months on business, and make it a point to eat here twice during my four-night stays. The food is always excellent, and a great value for the price. I recommend the porter brats, lamb, and sirloin. The beer is excellent too, lots of creative craft beers on draft. The cherry stout, which was seasonal last winter, was my favorite. I hope they bring it back!

Visited November 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great meal- ok service”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Dinner here on a Friday night was tasty and lively. The atmosphere was energetic- and the food was really good. The chicken fried bacon sliders were delicious, as well as the gouda soup, and the peanut crusted tofu salad. Our server wasn't our favorite- she was a bit short in the friendly and efficient department.

Naperville, Illinois
“Dinner at Phantom Brewing”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stopped in for some beers and a bite to eat. We had read several positive reviews before trying this place. The beer choices were varied and the ones tried were very good. The server knew his beers. The food was excellent - very flavorful and inexpensive. The appetizer, warm pretzels were delicious. Nice place for families or couples.

Denver, Colorado
“Happy beer lover - good food”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife and I love craft beer. We pour at the Great American Beer Festival and All Colorado Beer Festival. We tried Phantom's sampler tray and were very pleasantly surprised how much we enjoy all of the beers. Normally there's a beer or 2 offered in a sampler tray that we simply don't enjoy. We liked all of the beers offered here.

Another big surprise to us was the quality of the food. We expected pub food but were pleasantly surprised by the diverse menu.

My wife, a vegetarian, had a wonderful Peanut Crusted Tofu salad served with buckwheat soba noodles, pickled ginger, edamame, jalapeño, daikon sprouts, and sweet ginger chili. I tried the Chili Dusted Red Snapper served with Spanish barley pilaf, grilled tomatillos, blue crab and corn salsa. It had just the right amount of kick to it and the entire dish was an explosion of flavors.

After dinner we easily walked from the restaurant to the Pikes Peak Events Center.

A lovely experience. Would definitely go back.

North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good beer downtown”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've been here a few times, most recently in November 2013. It was a Tuesday night, so it wasn't that crowded, but I have been here when it is. We didn't have to wait long to sit 6 of us. The beer was good and the waitress did a good job keeping track of who ordered what. We were a little worried since she was taking our orders in no particular order but none of us had any problems with the bill. The food's a little pricier and the selection somewhat limited though tasty. There's also a couple game rooms upstairs with pool tables and darts.