“Have time for only one brewery in Colorado Springs?”

Phantom Canyon Brewing Co
Ranked #11 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cascade Avenue
Transit: Closest bus stop is the terminal, located on Nevada Ave. and Kiowa St.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Then go here. Great brews (we had the full sampler) and affordable, delicious food. Service was excellent. We loved the atmosphere, too. Go there.

There are newer reviews for Phantom Canyon Brewing Co

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Beer cheese soup was Ah-mazing! Seriously the best I've ever had. Sat at the bar, service was So-so, but nothing to complain about. Beer was good, slightly on the warm side. Great atmosphere. I would go back for more soup for sure!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I loved the place as soon as I walked in. The Railway Beer was excellent and I understand a house best seller. The food was presented beautifully and I loved the location nestled downtown. I will return.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Mediocre food and slow service unfortunately is what you will find here. The first time our food came out wrong and cold, but the second effort was significantly better. The menu is good. If they could work on their execution then things would vastly improve here.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

The gouda soup was very good! My boyfriend had the lemon tabasco chicken and loved it. The asian chicken salad was also tasty. Make sure to try a beer as well! Our server was very friendly and we always had our drinks full.