“Relaxing Breakfast”
Review of Le Bistro - CLOSED

Le Bistro
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Casual American/French restaurant. Beautiful patio view of Pikes Peak. Serving wine and bar. Catering and party available. Parking available. Open Lunch and Dinner Tuesday to Sunday. Breakfast Saturday and Sunday.
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Relaxing Breakfast”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My husband and I love to eat breakfast out on the weekends. Le Bistro was a pleasant dining experience for a leisurely Sunday morning. The restaurant is in a typical Old Colorado City Victorian house with a homey atmosphere. On this particular day the seating was plentiful. We were greeted by a friendly waitress who accommodated our wish to be seated in the warmer part of the dining area. The menu is varied with some standard fare and some more creative entrees. I had the breakfast burrito which was delicious and just the right size for me (I'm petite). My husband had the American Breakfast; fresh and also delicious. The coffee was fresh, hot and our cups were refilled appropriately. Our waitress was friendly, efficient and professional. Our entrees with coffee came to $20; a great value overall. The restaurant has a lovely patio with views west which will be a great option for the warmer summer mornings. We'll be back!

• Visited April 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“had been better in the past....”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

new owners since i originally ate here very often - now not so much - good french onion soup and baguette

1 Thank debinatorColorado
Colorado Springs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite restaurant too”
Reviewed November 26, 2010

Like the other reviewer, this is also our favorite restaurant in the Springs. It's authentic French cuisine because the owner and chef is French!

The prices are definitely not bad. You can have any entree on the menu, from what I recall, for under 20 bucks.

The ambience is very nice. It used to be called "Le Petit Maison," which means "the little house" in French, and that's what it reminds you of inside. The decor is French, and the music playing softly through the speakers is also French.

The staff are very friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend Le Bistro!

1 Thank coloradomike80920
Boulder, Colorado
“Disappointing”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

I had higher hopes for this place; its predecessor wasn't bad. Uninspired versions of French standards. The duck breast was much too salty, with a syrupy-sweet sauce. Flavor-less steak. Everything else.......average at best. A shame.

1 Thank marcolius
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my favorite restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

The Bistro, is representing the traditional French cuisine- excellent- in cuisine and also in prices-
I never was disappointed in the menu-
Good luck Henry Cgaperon, the chef, continue to give us fabulous French cuisine