“Kids love it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Colorado Springs House of Bounce

Colorado Springs House of Bounce
More attraction details
Owner description: Colorado Springs House of Bounce invites you to our 9000 sq ft Indoor Inflatable Play Center for kids! Pay once, play all day. $10/day for 3-12 yr olds and $8/day for 2 yr olds and under. If they don’t walk they don’t pay. We offer many slides, bounce houses, a 40 ft obstacle course, a Velcro wall, and an interactive inflatable baseball game. We also have a 1500 sq ft designated toddler area. Would you like to have a birthday party at House of Bounce? We offer 3 different party rooms by reservation and many birthday packages to choose from. Just visit our website for prices, details, and availability. For the adults, we have free wi-fi, 2 big screen TVs, 2 massage chairs, and a snack bar with specialty coffees overlooking the inflatables below. Bring your own food or enjoy our fully-stocked snack bar. In addition to our inflatable fun, we have the largest selection of Melissa and Doug toys for sale in Colorado Springs! Gift certificates are also available for admissions or toys! Don't forget Socks are required!
United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Kids love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Staff is ultra friendly, outside food is welcome, one price covers all day even if you leave and come back and the inflatables are in good shape. What's not to like? Our kids had a blast.

Visited July 2013
Michelle W, Owner at Colorado Springs House of Bounce, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review! We work hard to make our facility a clean, safe, and fun environment for your kids, so we appreciate when it's noticed!!

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“This place smells urine!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

As soon as we step in to this place, we smell urine. The place looks clean but smells pee. The velcro area is already worned out. I think too this place a little bit to pricey for less than a two hour play although the fee is for all day. There are no other place for my 5 years old to play. It gets crowded.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Travelers330
I'm sorry you thought our facility smelled like urine. I assure you we clean it throughout the day and do heavy cleaning of the inflatables and the bathrooms after closing. We've been open a year with over 10,000 customers coming through the door, and we've never had this comment before, so I have to admit I'm very surprised. As for the Velcro Wall, I guess you missed the sign that stated we are getting a new one delivered next week. It is one of our best attractions, so it's gotten pretty worn out with constant use. But we're on it and should have it replaced next week! We hope you return to check it out!
Colorado Springs, CO
“Awesome Place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Took my boy to the house of bounce today and it was awesome. Great place, great staff and it is only $10 for the whole day. Free Wifi for parents and we could bring a pizza in from pizza hut!!! We actually left for a couple of hours and came back, no extra charge. Clean, for a kids play place, and not to loud. Will go back again. I only wish they had memberships or monthly passes.

Visited April 2013
Michelle W, Owner at Colorado Springs House of Bounce, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your review! We will be coming out with a membership option in June! Stay tuned! :-)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Neat place, but bad pricing policy for under 5 yrs old.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

First of all, my 37 month old daughter really liked this place. She loved the toddler area, the roller coasters and the toddler bounce house.

My issue is with their pricing and with the manager not working with me. We came on a Friday and played from open (10 am) until we had to leave home for nap, 11:30 am. Most kids 3 and under take naps, some up to age 5. $10 for an hour and a half is very expensive, more than average for activity play spots in this town.

Anyway, we were up north again the next morning when my daughter asked if she could go again, same time frame, open until nap, an hour and a half, and I asked if they would give me a discount since we still had our stamp from the day prior and explained the situation. The worker said he'd spoken with the manager and "no" they would not give me any kind of discount. So we paid $20 to play for two quick mornings. While its a fun price, their pricing and willingness to work with customers needs to improve. They also don't have any kind of punch card (like $25 for five entries) as Little Monkey Bizness and Trampoline World have. Saying the price is good all day only goes so far... Who can really play all day? Most go for a couple of hours and most families have multiple children. So it would be cost prohibitive for most people and we make more than average salary. And all play places in town that I know of allow outside (home packed) food and drink, including Monkey Bizness. I've never had a place tell me I couldn't bring in a snack/drink for my toddler. They claim this is a huge benefit or something? Monkey Bizness has a punch card that makes it $6 a visit (can play all day) and Trampoline World is very similar, and their warehouse is five times the size.

Its great to have another indoor option in CO where its cold a lot, but this place needs to review their pricing policies or they'll lose out on business to competition in my opinion. Bummer. We won't be back.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Coloradogmail
Michelle W, Owner at Colorado Springs House of Bounce, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Ma'am, it concerns me that you are writing this review stating you were not allowed to bring in your own food and that we don't have punch cards. On the contrary, we DO allow you to bring in outside food. We even allow you to order in from your favorite restaurant. This is our main selling point and what sets us apart from the other indoor play centers. We also offer a punch card at the first visit. You were offered one, but you declined it stating you were not going to return. I did say you could not return at a discount the next day, because we are VERY flexible and offer the kids stamps so they can come and go as many times during the day you paid as they'd like. This policy allows for little ones to go home and take a nap and come back later that day, but not the next day. Our prices are very reasonable considering all we have to offer; bringing in your own food, punch cards for free visits, and stamps to come and go all day long. Not to mention we also offer a 10% military discount 7 days a week. It is unfortunate that you don't want to return, but I just wanted to make sure understood our true policy, because there seems to be some confusion. Sincerely, Michelle Womack (Owner)
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great fun for the little ones!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I liked House of Bounce. The price you pay is good for all day, so if you want to leave for lunch and come back, you can. I thought it was nicely laid out with a bunch of different bouncing options for the kids. There's even a little toddler bounce area so they don't get pummeled by the bigger kids.

Upstairs they have a coffee bar. I don't remember if I saw sandwiches or anything, but they have granola bars, milk, coffee, water.

They also have a Melissa & Doug shopping area. I always like Melissa & Doug!

Overall, a good experience.

Visited November 2012
Michelle W, Owner at Colorado Springs House of Bounce, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! We do have Lunchables, snacks, ice cream, and coffee/drinks, but I wanted to let you know you're also welcome to bring in your own food or order in from your favorite restaurant!