“Best Fish and Chips ever”

Wyatt's Pub & Grill
Ranked #177 of 1,411 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Irish
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Fish and Chips ever”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I went here based on a livingsocial deal I had. A problem I frequently encounter in Colorado Springs is poor restaurant hours. Wyatt's does not have that problem as they open late. I came at about 10 on a Sunday and was very impressed. The pub is bright and clean inside. There was only one server/bartender and she did a very good job. We were greeted quickly and were able to order appetizers shortly after being sat (we were not the only customers inside the restaurant).

We ordered fried mushrooms and fried pickles. The fried mushrooms had good flavor and there was a good serving from the money. The fried pickles may have been the best friend pickle I have ever ordered. The pickle chips were thick so I could still taste the pickle. The breading on the pickle accented the pickle well.

On a suggestion, I ordered the fish and chips. I had terrible previous experience with fish and chips at other restaurants. All my previous orders were overly greasy and flavorless. The fish and chips at Wyatt's are delicious-the best I have ever had. They were not too greasy and the breading had good flavor. The fries that came with the fish had good flavor and were yummy. My girlfriend who does not like fish even liked the fish.

I look forward to going back!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank JTRS86

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Neighbor Bar in Colo Spgs”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Best bartenders in town -would not trade them for anything. Great food, good for families early, great for singles, couples and groups. They also do catering - if you have an event consider them. Good entertainment - great place to hang out, enjoy the entertainment and just have fun. Have had work lunches, taken friends or go buy my self. Everyone make you feel welcome from the owners to all the staff.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Barbie7147
Colorado Springs, CO
“Great little hole in the wall!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Got a live on local deal/amazon local for Wyatt's and am so pleased to finally have an excuse to go to this little hole in the wall located in the Safeway center in Rockrimmon! Our server was super nice and attentive! Ordered the Black n Blue burger and onion rings and was very happy with my meal! I found a reason to try it (lol) and now have a reason to go back! YUMMY!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank tessa681
“A good find!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

A friend recommended the Fish & Chips, and it was truly excellent and definitely worth a visit. Best fish & chips I've had in a long time! The Breckenridge Irish Red beer on tap complemented it perfectly.

The place was busy, but not busting and not too loud. Maybe not overly cosy but a good "hanging out" atmosphere.

The service was very prompt and friendly (quite different from what some online reviews had suggested!)

• Visited February 2013