“Great breakfast and gantastic service”
Review of Over Easy

Over Easy
Ranked #1 of 1,428 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great breakfast and gantastic service”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate breakfast here two days in a row during our visit to the Springs. Meals and service were great both days. However, expect a wait of at least 15 minutes on weekends. I had huevos rancheros one day and quinoa on another day (not very hungry that day. My wife had eggs benedict one day and pancakes another day with bacon sides both days. The bacon side was pricey ($5) but excellent since they were extra thick cut and cooked perfectly. the huevos were great and reminded me of the huevos that I used to eat daily at the Adams Mark in Houston. Surprisingly, the quinoa was really good especially considering I really don't like quinoa. The fruit they included and other stuff they added made it taste great. I never got down below a half cup of coffee because the waitress kept coming over refilling it. They are only open for breakfast but they have an adjacent sister restaurant that serves lunch & dinner.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very good dining experience.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very good food. The wait to get in was kinda long but they give you free coffee while you wait. I had the stuffed French toast which was awesome! The portion sizes weren't as big as I'd expected though. Try the bacon it's outstanding! This is a review of the location on N Nevada.

Islamorada, Florida
“Good breakfast any time of day”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Good breakfast throughout the day, nice, clean atmosphere and super nice staff? I had the omelette and it was more than I could eat but so good I wish I could have finished. Definitely worth the stop.

Visited July 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great dishes!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I can only review the one on Nevada, at 5262 North Nevada, but it was great! We went at around 11:30 today, which is a Sunday, so we had about an hour wait, but were seated in about 45.
The Mimosas were great! I had the original, and my friend had the Maui wowie I think which adds their pineapple vodka, she loved it!
They have gluten free dishes, including pancakes! They were the best gluten free pancakes I've ever had! I had one Strawberry, one cinnamon swirl, and one buttermilk, so good! My friends had the breakfast tacos, eggs benedict, and I don't r remember what the last one had, but they all also loved their plates!

Monument, Colorado
“Brunch-ish!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at both locations and enjoy the healthier choices as well as delicious pancakes! The one downtown location is a bit more fun as locations go. The service at both locations is slow and a bit neglectful, it seems you always have to ask for a refill. Over all, a good place to eat, if you have time to hang out!