“I never knew how great quinoa could be”
Review of Over Easy

Over Easy
Ranked #1 of 1,428 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
“I never knew how great quinoa could be”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I'm a pretty basic eater but I wanted to try quinoa so I tried their quinoa just to be brave and was happily surprised. I loved it and so did my kids. Fruits walnut and coconut milk. I also had their pancake flight and was equally blown away by their blueberry strudel pancake. Definitely wont go wrong going there for breakfast.

Visited February 2014

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Good food. Below Average service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Food made up for lackluster service. Front door staff seemed uninterested even though they were not that busy. If it wasn't for the fact that the owner/manager came to our table and got things moving, we would have left without ordering.

Frisco, Texas
“Repeat visitor on vacation...it was that good”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Loved this restaurant concept, only open for breakfast and lunch, but the choices are terrific and the food was delicious. Highly recommend the breakfast burrito, biscuits with sausage and sage gravy, blueberry lemon pancakes & cinnamon streusel pancakes, and the BLT and thai soup. The build your own bloody mary bar was excellent and the latte options were way better than a Starbucks...(try the white chocolate mocha). The only con was the parking...have to either find a metered parking spot or park in the paid lot behind the restaurant. If Open Easy had a free lot we couldn't find it. Not a huge restaurant so there may be a wait, and sometimes they share the space with Sonterra grill next door but I don't know if that is always the case or just when Sonterra is slow. There is also a children's menu available. Highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014
“Expect a wait during a long weekend!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We were surprised to find so many other people had chosen to go to Over easy for breakfast at 8:30am on Saturday. Our wait was 15 minutes, and we noted that at 9am, there was no waiting time. Soon after that, there was another line of people waiting to be seated. We had not expected to wait long, so we did not put enough money in the parking meter. We would have been fine, except for some reason, the kitchen seemed to lose our order. Everyone else in the restaurant received their meals before us, no matter when they were seated. Previous experience dining there leads us to believe this was a fluke. We had no particular complaints otherwise. Our server was very good, and she apologized for the lengthy wait for our meals. The fried egg, sausage and English muffins were good, even without butter or jam for the muffins. I ordered the quinoa, fruit and walnut dish, which was okay. The side of bacon was very good, with two fairly thick slices included.
Would still return, but would keep weekend timing in mind.

Visited February 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Yum!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We ate here our first morning in Colorado Springs. It was a little hole in the wall place but had great style and amazing food. A little on the pricier side but hey, its in downtown Colorado Springs.
Our server was great and attentive even gave me advice on a perfect latte I should try that was he favorite (it was very very good!)
We would come back here on a special, breakfast occasion.

• Visited January 2014