“So good, wanting to go back today!”
Review of 3 Delights - CLOSED

3 Delights
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Seafood
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The food was amazing, I am very picky but decided to step out of my comfort zone and try something new, I was not disappointed the food is made to order and you can tell everything is full of flavor and the staff is great, we will be going back very soon and will be taking all our future visitors here!! Try the conch fritters and grouper fingers :) you will not be disappointed

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I checked Trip Advisor to try something different and found this place with all (if only a few) excellent reviews. I agree wholeheartedly with the reviews. The chef pours his heart and soul into the food and it shows! I had the conch fritters (amazing) for an appetizer and the grouper fingers (also amazing) for entree. It is cooked to order fresh and made homestyle. I had the potato salad and peas and rice for sides which was a fitting compliment to my entrees. My wife (picky) lived the food like I did Lively caribbean music is played in this homestyle atmosphere. I will definitely be going back and bringing friends and family! PLEASE SUPPORT THIS RESTAURANT, and thank me later!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Had an excellent dinner with friends at 3 Delights last weekend. We all orderrd different selections from the menu and got good advice from the friendly owner/cook as well. Each of our four dinners was fresh, flavorfull, and an excellent value for the generous portion size. Try the owner's homade hot sauce and the conch fritters. Casual decor. You order at the counter, then sit down and enjoy the music and food in this clean little restaurant!

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Our son foun this place and ate there 2 nights in a row. He said we had to try it.
I had the grouper and greens..delicious! Husband had curry goat. It was amazing! The girls had the jerk chicken with mac&cheese. Loved reading Amos' story an meeting him.

1  Thank TXCBCB
Reviewed March 9, 2013

A very unique food experience. Everything is made from scratch. The grouper is mild and tender. The barracuda has a stronger fish taste and the texture of shark. Great side dishes. Make sure to ask for a description of the food so you are not surprised by these authentic favors. I look forward to going back to try the other menu items.