“Awesome Pho!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Awesome Pho!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

In my opinion one of the best Pho restaurants in town. The food is hot, fresh, and comes out quickly! I've been to Many different Pho restaurants all over town and this place has some of the best broth around.

They also have great spring rolls, and my kids live the Boba drinks. Highly recommend if you are looking for a reasonably priced, healthy, great tasting Pho meal.

• Visited June 2014

TXAggieLady
“Great for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband best friend Lan easts here a lot so we tried it and loved it. Food was fresh and spring rolls freshly made. I love their pork, not a lot of fat and was tender.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“The Best Pho in Colo. Spgs.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

For years we've been driving to Denver for good pho. When this family owned and run opened we were so happy. Everything is good. You can even take the pho to go. My fav. is the chicken noodle bowl. Comes with 2 sliced chicken breast pounded flat, seasoned perfect then grilled. They place the chicken on a bed of rice noodles. Under the noodles are pickled carrots, lettuce & cucumbers. To top it off pour on the sweet and savory sauce. My mouth is watering as I type this. Our sons (ages 4 & 6) also love this dish. My husband is a big fan of the pho Luu bowl and the pork spring rolls. A must try if you love Asian food.

• Visited October 2013
Florida
“Love this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is one of my favorite places in Colorado Springs!

I stumbled across this place out of curiosity and now we are frequent customers. No frills décor, it's all about the food. Spring rolls are perfect for lunch. For dinner my favorite is the combo grilled noodle bowl. It has chicken, pork, beef and shrimp grilled to perfection over a bed of noodles and vegetables, topped with egg rolls. The flavors are incredibly tasty. I have not tried the Pho because I am hooked on the combo. Generous portions.

It's a family owned and operated place that I will happily give my business as long as they keep giving me excellent food!

• Visited January 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Vietnamese Soup Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a great soup and noodle shop. We had the noodle bowls on this visit and they were excellent. I tried the grilled shrimp spring rolls and they were good as well. Everything was fresh, really fresh! We're going back for the pho next.

• Visited December 2013